Monday, April 14, 2014

Maa-chan attacks members of LoVendoЯ~

Only Maa-chan can throw statements like "Fattie" and "Will you be in your thirties soon, auntie" to someone she hardly knows....

Reina: “This is again on the subject of Sato, but anyway, she came to play about in our dressing room the other day. She just stayed there forever, but I’m already pretty used to how she is so I can just shoo her off or whatever when I want to be alone. But what was different about it this time was that the other members of LoVendoЯ got dragged in to it, too, although she never approached Marin for some reason.

When Sato went “Okamari-saaaan! Carry me on your back!“, Okamari said “Please ask Marin instead.” So Sato was like “Mmm… but Marin-san is skinny…” “Wait, so is that a roundabout way of saying that I’m…?” “Yep! A fattie!!” (laughs) She was just saying whatever she wanted.

She was also saying to Nee-san stuff like “auntie!” and “will you be in your thirties soon?” Then she was like “wait, what’s her name again?” — for some reason she asked me and not Uozumi herself. So when I told her “she’s Uozumi Yuki“, Maa-chan went like “Aoumi-san!!” or something. (laughs) We were like, “…who the heck’s Aoumi-san!?” She made our dressing room really noisy that day. It was so fun though.”

Source: UF Licks
Translated by Wota in Translation










No comments:

Post a Comment