Friday, February 17, 2012

Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A (Week of 2/17/2012) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~

Q. If a part of your face could be transformed into another Hello! Pro member's, who and what part would it be?



Risako's facial size!!
I'm envious at how small it is~!!!



Meimei's eyebrows!!
Those eyebrows are too charming (≧v≦*)/



The smallness of Niigaki-san's face!!



Saki-chan's lo~ng eyelashes (^―^)★



Ears → Berryz' Risako's ★
Since mine are small, I yearn for big ears and such~.



Risako's face!
I feel like it'd become a doll-like face which anything would look good on.



Mm~ I wonder what?



Captain & Chii-chan wants a smaller face~~★
Yep~ I agree with you, Momo~!!!
Oh! I think Suu-chan is the first and only person to talk about eyelashed, I think~^^~
Haha~ Miya want bigger ears~♥ Well according to some superstitions or Asian physiognomy, usually people with big ears have more luck than others!
Kuma-chan want to be more cute~
I think Risako knows that she's perfect!!!


Sources:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Translation from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment