Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pocket Morning ℃-ute Weekly Q&A (Week of 2/16/2012) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning ℃-ute Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~


Q. You fell down in front of everyone!!! How would you brush it off??



Eh!? It felt... like... ���-tan was falling down!! ( ̄▽ ̄




lol lol lol lol lol




I'd meekly say "I'm sorry!!" without being deceptive!!




I'd make a pretense of picking up something...(-_-#)




I'd say without deception, "I fell down ^□^; Did you see it?"





Hmm~ I wonder who is Maimi talking about~!?!
Yeah~ laugh it off, Nakky~^^~★
If I saw Airi fall down, I would probably say "No problem" first, then ask her "Are you OK, though?"~!!!
Haha~ if I was next to Chissa, I would probably pretend like I was picking up by her and say "Thank you~!!!"~
Maimai's answer is the my favorite answer~♡ And I would probably respond to her like "It was epic fell~^^~" and laugh~ lol






Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment