Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pocket Morning S/mileage Weekly Q&A (Week of 12/28/2011) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's "Pocket Morning S/mileage Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~


Q. If a part of your face could be transformed into a Hello! Pro member's, who and what part would it be?



I'd want to have the faces of all of ℃-ute-san! I love ℃-ute-san





Okai-san's eyes!! I love her kind eyes.





All of Kumai Yurina-san's!! (lol)





Maeda-san's eyes and Meimei's voice





All of Wada-san's!!





Michishige-san's eyes!





All of Hagiwara-san's! If I have to choose something, her eyes!!




I think the girls are perfect the way they are right now!
But this is really funny if you think about it~^^~
When girls use only particial part of other girls faces, the results in my head are really funny & wierd~!!!
That is why I think Ayacho & Cinderella & Take-chan & Meimei are smart~^^~!!!


Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment