Sunday, June 24, 2012

Tamura Meimei to "Graduate"



Meimei's post:

To everyone who has supported me until now, and everybody who has done their best for me, I have something that is very selfish that I'd like to say...
I'm really so sorry to all of my fans.

But, I came to this decision on my own...
At this juncture, I, Tamura Meimi, will graduate today.
From calling my friends by -chan! (^_-)-☆
Well, I'm already used to calling them Kananan, Rinappu and Takechan, so going back to it will be hard.( ;´Д`)

And also using -chan
Saying Rina-chan, Kana-chan,
Those two aren't used to it, and think its gross apparently...

Did I surprise you!(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪

Ahahahaha\(^o^)/
Mei is only graduating from calling her friends with -chan! (^O^)
But there were a lot of people who would write Mei-chan or Meimi-chan in the comments of the blog since they saw me calling my friends by -chan...

I'm really sorry to all of those people.

Please continue to support me from now.(^人^)

*Today's Thank You*

Thank you to all the people who have called me Mei-chan till now.♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪MeiMei 


Meimei's Blog

 It appears to be a joke and I still can't get over the fact that she trolled me BIG TIME last night!!!! I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one!! This was a good prank! LOL!!!

2 comments: