Monday, June 11, 2012

Mikitty apologizes for the inconvinience


As we have previously posted here regarding the incident involving Mikitty's restaurant in the food poisoning case, she made a post through her blog expressing her concern and apologies to the students.

The post was made last June 9, 2012:

I pray from my heart that those customers will get better even one day faster. Also, we apologize for the inconvenience and concern to our other customers. We sincerely apologize for this matter. I am the image character for this chain as assigned through my agency. I feel bad that a restaurant with my name has caused this kind of incident. I feel bad for what had happened"

It turned out that Mikitty does not participate in managing the restaurant despite being labeled as the "producer" for this food chain in their homepage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment