Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Short Live Performance of C-ute's Latest Single "Sekaiichi HAPPY na Onna no Ko"

I've been dying waiting for a preview for C-ute upcoming single, and i'm really glad there's already one out!
It's a live performance of them performing the latest single while wearing their cute outfits.
The dance choreography is quite cute, as always(since it's C-ute, it's always cute). Also, there something that made me smile today, Maimai the center for the single? YAY!

Uploader: houkan06
I've been thinking if what the PV will look like. If it's a flowery theme? or a fairy theme? and hoping that it'll be an outdoor setting. I'm just so excited. XD I can't wait to see it.
I hope the theme for the PV will be as amazing as the other recent PVs. I'm really going to look forward to it, hope you guys too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment