Thursday, May 26, 2011

Morning Musume "Only You" PV!

The PV for Morning Musume's upcoming single "Only You" is now released!
I really, really, really love this one. It's so addictive; the beat, the music, the expressions, the scenes, and everything. Many different settings of different scenes are in. Such as the 2 settings of dance shot, a solo shots for each of the member in front of a white crystalic background, and more.
The choreography is not that simple, it dance together with the lovely beat along with their expressions. I like the scene where they're sitting in the middle of a room surrounded with a red curtain.

Another thing, I love the way Gaki express her lines as she sang it, it gave me goose bumps, so attractive. Eripon has made her expressions more attractive which is kind of great. Zukki's working on it, but I rather see her smiling more. Sayumi's unexplainable for me. Ai-chan and Reina are the leads, so I can't really talk about it more..
Anyway, don't forget to reserve you copies for this single.

No comments:

Post a Comment