Saturday, December 11, 2010

Niigaki Risa, Tanaka Reina, Tsugunaga Momoko, Suzuki Airi, and Yajima Maimi have each released a cover

I'm so happy to hear that Gaki, Reina, Momochii, Airi, and Maimi released a cover of Morning Musume's subgroup Tanpopo song called "Seinaru kane ga Hibiku Yoru". I'm not really yet familiar to this song, so I tried to listen this song in Youtube and it's totally a great song. This one has a little theme of Christmas since the original PV of this song that I just watched has snowflakes, the members wearing red winter clothes, and also a white fluffy ones, ringing bells, and more things that describes the season of Christmas. I'm so excited to hear Gaki's cover (Gaki's voice suits to this song), and also the other's cover too. I hope Mai Hagiwara will have one too, and also Chisa and Nakky. I'm really excited their covers. Uhmm.. Hey wait! did Chisato released a cover in iTunes sometime ago? I can't remember the date it was released. The others said that it's her first own single released, but I think it is only a cover of an H!P song, I can't really remember what song it is. Oh, anyway,  it is already available in iTunes. I can't listen to the covers since I don't have iTunes, but to those who have.. Enjoy!

Here's the original PV of this song..

No comments:

Post a Comment