Wednesday, November 18, 2015

[SINGLE REVIEW] C-ute - Arigatou ~Mugen no Yell~ / Arashi wo Okosunda Exciting Fight!

Hi everyone.
We had Calli doing a review for ANGERME latest single.
Now its time for C-ute latest single Arigatou ~Mugen no Yell~ / Arashi wo Okosunda Exciting Fight!

First off.
C-ute have now been around 10 years, They have lost 3 members over the years, but I feel that this, this is C-ute.
Just the 5 of them, and they will go far.
This is their 28th single, since their major debut in 2007.
For this single they even had a LP released, with a 3rd track on it, Gamusha Life (acoustic version)
And I hope they will stay longer, and have more lovely songs to give us.
With that told.
Here comes the review


1. Arigatou ~Mugen no Yell~
When I first heard of the song, I was like: "No this is not my cup of tea", but then the Haro!Suto version came and I loved it.
It still gives me goosebumps just listen to it.
It have this calm, relaxing aura around it, showing hard work and that you should be proud of who you are.
They have the Japan wrestling team doing cameos in the song, as part of being the hymn song for the squad.
I never thought that a beautiful song like this could have such deep meaning in the song.
During the musicvideo we are allowed a insight of the wrestling teams training.
For me, this song means strength and power to stay strong.



2. Arashi wo Okosunda Exciting Fight!
This is the upbeat track of the single, and the cheer song for the wrestling team.
This I actually loved first time I heard it, no suprise since I love upbeat songs.
But even this song surprised me, when I saw the musicvideo.
The insight of the wrestling team is shown even here, but on this its more focus on the female wrestling team while in Arigatou ~Mugen no Yell~ they have the male wrestling team as well.
Even this song have a "Don't give up on yourself" feeling, which for me is wonderful, because sometimes, you need to have that feeling surrounding you.
I love the "fire" in C-utes colors.
Only thing I don't like with the musicvideo is the danceshot arena, I men, I feel they could picked a better place, especially since where they dance have nothing to do with the wrestling team at all.



Overall, its a great single, and I feel that the girls get stronger each single that they release.
The single have one slow and one upbeat song, so I feel that everyone can find their song of the single.
My favorite is ofcourse Arashi wo Okosunda Exciting Fight!
Which one are yours, and why is that song your favorite??
Let me know in the comments below, and I see you next time.

~Risa

1 comment:

  1. The part of exciting fight that I have heard was beyond amazing! I think I agree with you 100%

    ReplyDelete