Friday, August 23, 2013

Kago Ai to return in Entertainment Industry!


Are you ready for her comeback?
"My natural voice is a little husky. The voice wears with age. I had voice training yesterday in a way I've never done before. I wanted to change the quality of my vocals" -Aibon
Aibon has revealed that she has been preparing for her comeback in the entertainment industry through her official website! She had been attending voice lessons and according to her new agency, Ifuu Hyou Hyou, she has also started her dance lessons as part of the preparation. She will be resuming her activities through her new agency. I have not heard of that agency before but I get the feeling that it's not part of UFA? Or am I wrong? XD

Well, goodluck on her new career, I wish for the best and I hope she'll stay out of trouble this time ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment