Wednesday, June 19, 2013

C-ute's Kanashiki Amefuri MV revealed! (v^_^)v


This will just be a short post since I still have a homework to do  ∩(︶▽︶)∩

C-ute's Kanashiki Amefuri MV has been revealed!! YEY!!  (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧ (Watch it on 54:24)
I don't know why I got so excited after seeing a post that this week's Hello!Station will reveal C-ute new MV, but I've got to tell you, the MV is so amazing! LoL I'm too speechless to describe the whole MV.

C-ute wore 3 different outfits: the black and white casual outfits, the outfits they used as their new profile photos and the newly revealed one which is pretty colorful and cute.

I was so silent while watching the MV since I'm pretty surprised and amazed by it. The MV got a lot of scenes, like 3 different dance shots, close ups, rain shot (I don't know what they really call it xD), group shot, and other more..

I still can't express my feelings about the MV.. (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
But let's just say, you'll never get bored by it! You will feel C-ute's fierce aura while watching it..
I hope "Adam to Eve Dilemma"will be as awesome as this one.(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

Hello!Station also revealed "Tenmade Nobore!" (Zero Edit Ver.)of H!P Kenshuusei feat. Juice=Juice and Berryz Kobo "Golden China Town" (Dance Shot Ver.)

Here's a list of this week's Hello!station
0:05~ HelloProject Traineefeat.Juice=Juice 『Tenmade Nobore!』 (Zero Edit Ver.)
6:57~ Juice=Juice event (at Ikebukuro SunShine City)
11:09~ Tsunku♂Producer announce the debut of Juice=Juice
25:13~ Digest of H!PTrainne's event "Nama Tamago Show"
47:58~ Berryz Kobo 『Golden China Town』 (Dance Shot Ver.)
54:24~ ℃-ute 『Kanashiki Amefuri』 (MV)
1:02:02~ おまけ
Source: 910 Percent

1 comment:

  1. I'm very impressed with this single, it's really good :) Btw, love your blog header!

    ReplyDelete