Saturday, February 23, 2013

A tribute for Mano Erina



The day has finally come for the last curtain fall for Mano Erina (at least in Hello! Project). 
" Actually, there were a lot of sad days,frustrated days. however, The days led to today. (I'm happy now).".-Mano Erina

So, there was a live streaming of her graduation concert.....say what? I didn't know about that T.T but whatever, I couldn't watch it anyway due to my busy schedule today. 

During Mano's graduation, both of her close friends,  Maimi and Momochi appeared as a surprise guest and left a message
Momoko: I like honest and gentle Mano-chan!
Maimi:
You are not alone from now on too.
Lastly,they hugged tight each other to celebrate her graduation.

I'm not a big fan of Mano and I don't follow her singles that much, but I really like "Song for Date", so far that is my fave song from her since it appears to me that the song itself or rather the PV is like a turning point for Mano, wherein she abandons her old self as an idol we have known and is now willing to show us the other side of Mano Erina. 

I don't have much to say about her graduation and to be perfectly honest, my feelings toward her graduation is kind of neutral maybe because I wasn't exactly able to form a bond to her as an H!P fan but nonetheless, I still acknowledge her talent and skills as an idol and her contribution in H!P. It's sad to know that H!P would no longer be "MoBeKiMaSu". I wish for her happiness and a brighter future. I hope she would able to find a place where she could nurture her star qualities and be the best that she can be in the profession that she had chosen. As the saying goes, all good things come to an end and it's about time to open a new chapter in her life.

Of course, as a tradition in this blog, we also have a graduation tribute for Mano Erina from fans. I hope she'll see this!!!! It's a compilation video. 



3 comments: