Friday, March 2, 2012

Pocket Morning ℃-ute Weekly Q&A (Week of 3/1/2012) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning ℃-ute Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~


Q. If you could get a week-long holiday, what type of thing would you like to try doing?



I'd go to France on a trip!!
France... I'd really like to try going there!!!!



A trip!!
I'd definitely go on a trip!!
IN HAWAII~♪



I'd want to go on a family trip to Hokkaido!
Since we haven't gathered everyone together to go somewhere lately, I want to take our time with something~.



I want to go to Hokkaido with my family (〃∀〃照)



A Hawaii trip ☆






Haha~ except Maimi, other members can pair up~!!!
Nakky & Maimai can go to Hawaii together~
And also Airi & Chissa's families can go to Hokkaido together~^^~







Source:
Original Japanese Source Here.

Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment