Friday, February 3, 2012

Pocket Morning ℃-ute Weekly Q&A (Week of 2/2/2012) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning ℃-ute Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~


Q. What anime character(s) do you admire?



Doraemon☆
Since they do time slips to long long ago, and they can go anywhere they want, you could reach your dreams...





Ashita no Nadja
I want you to watch it!!
Since even though they have a tough way of life, it looks fun.





Doraemon!!
Rather than admire, if they were in my house, I feel like my life would change (lol)





I like ones such as Inuyasha!!!
Also ones like Urusei Yatsura's Lum-chan ★






Bocchama
I don't admire as much as like him.






Haha~ Doraemon & Urusei Yatsura are really old school stuffs~^^~!!!
I am not sure about Maimai's answer~! I think she is talking about "Bocchama wa ijiwaru"!






Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment