Friday, January 27, 2012

Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A (week of 1/24/2012) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~



Question: Please tell us about something lucky that happened to you recently.

The convenience store lottery stopped at despair.


My costume in the drama is a school uniform > u < Yappi~!


I won candies in the convenience store lottery!!


I cooked a delicious pudding.
I always fail with sweets,
so this was a first-time success ☆


I found something I was searching for a
long time when I wasn't actually searching for it ♪♪♪


I got a signed strap from Takahashi-san!
And a signed fan from Niigaki-san!


I'd go to the future, and using [When I didn't know the answer on a test,
I made up a word and it was correct (゜◇゜)/


I found a wallet and delivered it to the police,
and it looks like they found the owner!
I was really happy!!



My father bought a new game.
Now my sisters and I are sharing and playing it.



I found my favorite ramune (extra BIG) for cheap.



I found 550 yen!! I delivered it to a police box,
but still, I found 550 yen on the street.



I found 100 yen at the station,
but I delivered it to a police box.




I have no idea what Gaki-san meant.......
I like that school uniform too, Sayu~^^~
Candies are best!!!
Mittsi, congratulations~~~
Good for you, Mizuki!
I want those things too~ Eripon, you are really lucky~☆
Wow~ What an impressive story, but I think Riho's teacher gave her freebie because she's cute~^^~!!! Or Riho got really lucky~★
Haha~ Haruna, I didn't know you like playing games~♥
I wish I was lucky like Ayumi~!!!
Zukkii & Masaki & Haruka have really good morals!!!
They are really good girls~^^~!!!




Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment