Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A (Week of 1/20/2012) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~

Q. Tell us about a lucky thing that's happened to you recently.



A photo shoot finished earlier than planned!!
LUCKY★☆



I won some ice cream!! Lucky ♪



I'd saved up 10,000円 in my piggy bank.
This was a new record!!



An onigiri shop gave me a whole onigiri↑↑



I was able to ride a faster train than I'd planned.



I found a maccha GariGari-kun
It's incredibly delicious!



On a rainy day... when I left the house, the rain stopped!




Captain wants more free time~!!!
Haha~ Free stuffs is usually good, Momo~^^~
Congratulation Chii-chan!
I think Suu-chan got it for free~~
Lucky Miya~!
Kuma-chan, you and your addition to green tea stuffs~
Wow that's really amazing, Risako!!!



Sources:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Translation from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment