Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pocket Morning S/mileage Weekly Q&A (Week of 11/30/2011) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's "Pocket Morning S/mileage Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~


Q. If you were to form a band, what instrument would you like to be in charge of?


Guitar. Since those who play guitar look cool.




Piano. Since I was learning it.




I'd want to try drums! I feel like I'd relieve stress by hitting them!




Keyboard.
Since I learned it from when I was about age 5 until 12, and I like playing it.




Drums!
Since I really want to play the drums




Drums or guitar




Vocals
I can't handle instruments




No bass~?! lol~
No, Ayacho~ people who play bass are cool~!!! People who play gutar are hot!!!
Wow~! I didn't know Yuuka knows how to play piano!!
Did Kana learn how to play piano or electronic keyboard~!? I think she learned how to play piano~
Akari playing drums is really suits her~^^~!!!
I think piccolo or ukulele or electric viola might suits Rina~~
You are wrong Meimei~ Voice is the main & most important instrument of them all~^^~


Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment