Friday, November 4, 2011

Pocket Morning S/mileage Weekly Q&A (Week of 11/02/2011) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's "Pocket Morning S/mileage Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~


Q. Which Hello!Pro member do you feel would protect you if a thief came?



Myself. Since if it was me I think I'd run away very quickly.





Sudou-san. Since she's kind.





Okai Chisato-san ☆ Because she usually has an image of being dependable!





Maeda Yuuka-san. Because I think she'd say like "He~y!" and fight for me.





Tanaka Reina-san, Niigaki Risa-san. Since the two of them seem really strong





Tanaka Reina-san. It seems like she'd protect me.





Tanaka Reina-san
It feel like she'd say, "You'll be okay. Reina will protect you!"




The question should change to robber since thief doesn't use violance~
Actually they run away if they get caught~
Anyway, I like Ayacho's answer~!!! If robber come to my house or something I can take him/her as long as he/she doesn't have a gun~ If he/she has gun, I will run away very quickly like Ayacho said~^^~
Haha~ Yuuka! Kindness doesn't count in this situation~ Bravery and courage are needed~!!!
Yeah~ Cinderella, I think Chissa will protect you!
Huh~?! kana chose Yuuka!? It's kinda strange to me~
Wow~!!! Ren-chan's yankii image is finally paid-off(?)~! "Reina will protect you!!!"
If Ren-chan sees this, she will be most pleased~^^~


Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment