Monday, October 31, 2011

4th Challenge: The Best H!P Dancer!

Hai! This time, I'll pick my favorite dancer in H!P.
There are a lot of amazing dancers in the Hello!Project family, so it's hard to choose the best one..
This time, I'll pick Sayashi Riho! :)
I'm not really a fan of her, but she fascinates me with her dancing. As everyone knows, she was attending an acting school in Hiroshima, and started dancing when she was still very young (I forgot how old Riho was when she started)
The 10th gen member, Ishida Ayumi, which is said to be very skilled, is good with dancing too. I really want to see these two, Ayumi and Riho, in a dance number, or maybe, a dance and singing number, or a SHOWDOWN. That would be awesome to see.. I'm looking forward to it.. Seeing two very skilled members in dancing will be very fiercing. Especially since they are two new members (even though they're in different generation).
Anyways, here are some awesome performances of Riho when she's still in an acting school, and a performance along with Gaki and Ai-chan.. Enjoy! :)



Thanks to the uploaders! :)

Now that's the end of my 4th challenge! Please look forward for the next one! :)
ADMIN RAN

No comments:

Post a Comment