Saturday, September 24, 2011

Chuu! Sugoi! Idol reaches 50,000+ Views!




OMEDETOU CHUU! SUGOI! IDOL! <3 <3 <3 (>w<)

It's amazing that we have reached 50K views now and this wouldn't be possible for everyone who supports this blog, especially to those who check this out regularly! And thanks to International Wota, who features some of our post in their site!

I'm quite happy that I've been a part of this blog, thanks to Ran-chan who offered this opportunity to be able to write something and share updates with my favorite J-idols with other people who have the same interest as I am. Clearly, this has to be one of the fulfilling things I've ever done ever since I gave back my loyalty to HP after quite some time that I have ignored them. Hello Project may not be at its best right now but I'll continue to give my support to them through blogging, hoping that more people would be able to discover and appreciate their music. I am very much thankful to other fans like me who never gets tired of supporting our idols, this really helps alot in lifting HP's music out of its current obscurity.


DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU MINNA-SAN!


No comments:

Post a Comment