Monday, June 20, 2011

Berryz Koubou on "Music on Saturday" [SUBBED]

On June 10, 2011, Berryz Koubou guested for single promotion in "Music on Saturday" or "MUSATA", which is hosted by Matsuo Midori.




As usual, it is funny to see momo acting as momo again, being all cute and yeah~ thankfully, there weren't attacks. I think the management forbade it after the little accident that happened on countered momo butt attack.

But, what's worth watching this, is that I finally understood how annoyed the members are during those momo moments. I know they're always annoyed, but I wasn't aware that it is, to that point.

And, I've been wondering if this is really just for laughs and again, finally...

The members quickly DENIED IT.

Yeah, they were just being plain honest and straightforward to one another :D

SO i left it at that, you'd better watch it whole and see their funny and interesting talks.

No comments:

Post a Comment