Monday, May 23, 2011

Newest Hello!Pro Time Episode!

In this week’s episode, we’re treated to a triple feature of C-ute! The show starts off with Nakajima Saki and Hagiwara Mai waiting for Okai Chisato, who they say is always late. The girls show off their clothes and then head to a pet shop where they play with adorable puppies. The show then cuts to member Yajima Maimi, at the rehearsal for her stage play, “Ran”, and we get to see her practice a scene in which she plays four different characters at once.We also get to see Suzuki Airi studying diligently between recordings for her English midterm. She shows off her handwriting, gives the viewers a cute English quiz, and makes several bad puns.
This episode made me laugh so much, that I can't hardly breath. The trio entering the haunted house until the end made me laugh. Airi making some puns just made my day. Maimi's so cool, she can do anything, she can act amazingly.
Nearly at the end part of the episode, we get to see the footage of the announcement for the 10th generation members of Momusu. Including the comments of the kyuukies.

Sayashi Riho: “When I saw Tsunku’s face on the screen, I thought it must be a very important announcement. I thought, ‘There’s no way he’s announcing the 10th gen audition, right?’ It made me feel like I have to keep trying harder and harder.”Fukumura Mizuki: “I was so surprised I couldn’t say anything. ‘Even though it’s only been a few months since we joined, they’re already joining?’ is what I thought. I feel like ‘I don’t want to lose to them.’”Suzuki Kanon: “I can’t think about anything right now! I have no idea how it’s going to turn out. I’ll do my best too so I don’t become a useless 9th gen member.”Ikuta Erina: If 10th gen members join, I think there’ll be more people from different regions, and from the city as well, so I want to teach those juniors Hakata dialect too. 
It seems that the newly joined members got the same thought. The soon-to-graduate Takahashi Ai said some wise words for the future Morning Musume.
“Honestly… I thought ‘It’s so soon!’ I want it to be a Morning Musume that no one can imagine. Like, I want them to become a monster that no one can lose to.”
I don't really understand what Ai-chan's saying, wanting morning musume to become a monster so that no one can defeat them or something.  I think she wants MM to be more extraordinary and more unique.
The episode ended with the trio saying some last words, and made us laugh until the very end.

Source:
Tokyohive Article Watch it in this link!

No comments:

Post a Comment