Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A (week of 3/13/2012) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~



Question: If you could enter the world of fairytales, which story would you pick?

Alice in Wonderland.


I'd really love to participate in the
tea party from Alice in Wonderland ☆彡



Probably Aladdin (laughs)
I'd like to fly on a flying carpet ♪彡


The Little Prince.
I'd like to live on a star and fade into twilight there!!


I'd like to enjoy an adventure from The Wizard of Oz.
Or let's make it Mizukingdom's Big Adventure instead.



Jasmine (from Aladdin)
I'd like to meet a genie (≧w≦)



Avatar.



Snow White!
I'd like to have some fun with the dwarves.




Snow White. The dwarves and animals are cute, and
I'd love to go to a cute world like that. I'd also
like to go to the world of Alice in Wonderland.




Three Little Pigs.
I don't really want to become a pig (laughs),
but I'd like to build the most clever house of all.




The Little Mermaid.




Cinderella (laughs)





Haha~ Somehow I knew Syau would say that~!!!
I'd like to live on a star right next to Mittsi's star~
I want to go to Mizukingdom's Big Adventure too!
I have no idea which Avatar Riho is talking about~~~
I think Ayumi can really build clever & awesome house!




Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online

No comments:

Post a Comment