Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A (week of 1/31/2012) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~



Question: Who is your favorite anime character?

Mickey.



Sugar Sugar Rune's Chocolate ☆彡



Sailor Moon!!



Detective Conan's Kidd!!! So cool ☆ (laughs)



Tsukishima Kirari-chan!⇒She's the lovely idol I adore ★
Amu-chan!⇒A cool beauty, but she becomes
really cute after transforming (彡▽彡)




・Donald Duck.
・MAJOR's Shimizu Taiga.





One Piece's Luffy. He can make his arms longer,
so when he needs to take something,
he doesn't have to walk for it (・∀・)b



Ojamajo Doremi's Onpu-chan and Doremi-chan.
As an idol, I prefer Onpu-chan,
but for the character, Doremi-chan!





Doraemon's Shizuka-chan. She's clever, has
friends she can rely on, and is a good candy cook.
I also used to like Sailor Venus when I was little.





Jerry from Tom & Jerry. I'd really want to do pranks
and always get away with it like he does.




Rapunzel & Princess Mononoke.





Monkey D. Luffy.





One interesting I found is that Mizuki's favorite anime characters are form H!P related animes!!!



Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

1 comment:

  1. Yes really interesting that Fukuchan chooses character from H!P related animes, but I'm not really surprised since she's a big fan of H!P

    Aaah~ I don't know that Sayu likes Sugar Sugar Rune! Same with me~ XD

    Mittsi has same fave character with me~ Kaito Kid is so cool~

    Gaki and Eripon both choose Disney character XD

    And Harunan chooses from my very favorite anime! Doraemon! XD

    ReplyDelete