Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pocket Morning ℃-ute Weekly Q&A (Week of 3/8/2012) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning ℃-ute Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~


Q. If you could go to a fairy-tale world, which story would you like to try going to?



Urashima Tarou's!!
But I definitely wouldn't open the tamatebako (>_<)



Probably Cinderella's in one way or another.
If the Prince would come looking for me...☆彡




Peter Pan!! I guess...(´∀`☆)/
I'd want to be Wendy (lol)




Peter Pan ★
But I'd hate not being able to see my family (>_<)



Peter Pan, Alice, Cinderella






Maimi just stay in the palace~^^~
Nakky is waiting for the Prince!!!
I think Airi wants some free time~ Since Wendy goes back to her home at the end~!
Haha~ Chissa is thinking about live in the Neverland for forever~★
Maimai will conquer the fairy-tale worlds~!!!






Source:
Original Japanese Source Here.

Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment