Friday, March 9, 2012

Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A (week of 2/28/2012) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~



Question: What is a local food you could recommend?

Sauce katsudon from Fukui☆☆ That was really tasty☆彡
And then, Tomato daifuku from Fukuoka (Ikuta brought
it for a concert refreshment, and it was super delicious).


A croissant called Mikazuki which you can buy
at places like Fukuoka airport!!!



Fukuoka's motsunabe!!



Sendai's gyutan!! With tail soup!!!!
I'm always looking forward to eating it! (*^^*)


The takoyaki we kyuukies ate in Osaka during our
spring tour!! You should definitely try it
when you're in Osaka o(^o^)o


Tonkotsu [pork bone] ramen with spicy mustard greens.


Oysters, of course (゜▽゜)/


Hakata's tonkotsu ramen!



Hoto from the Kawaguchi Lake area.
It's so delicious that I used to go there just to eat it.



Kikufuku that (should be) well-known in the Miyagi area.
Of course, I recommend gyutan as well! (laughs)



Scallops ☆



Gyutan!





Haha~ I thought I would see some passionate answers from certain members since this is the food releated question but I thought wrong!!!
Daifuku and Kikufuku releated food/snacks are my personal favorite!




Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online

No comments:

Post a Comment