Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pocket Morning ℃-ute Weekly Q&A (Week of 2/8/2012) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning ℃-ute Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~


Q. Let's say a word to a certain member! Name a Hello! Pro member and say something to her!!



Maasa...
You're too good at arm wrestling!!!
You beat me!!




Mano-chan!
Let's go out~ to eat~ lol
Since I can't say it in a mail, I'll ask through Pocket Morning.




Sato Masaki-chan ☆
Um~ ...Do you know my name?
(Since you got it wrong on our campaign and such, and you called me "Takahashi-san!" before... I wonder if you'll remember it~!! I'll be happy if you do!!)




To Natsuyaki Miyabi-chan!
Since you're too cute, Miyabi-chan... please don't get any cuter than this (〃∀〃照)
Since Miyabi-chan is too cute, Chisato's fans are also running off to Miyabi-chan... but I can't say anything about it~ (-_-#)




Why is Risako so cute? lol lol






Haha~ Maimi, it's okay since you are good at most sports especially those releate to runing!
Nice~ Nakky is taking Mano out~!? Just call Mano, Nakky~^^~
Airi, I am pretty sure that by now Masaki knows your name~☆
The problem is that Chissa, you are also one of Miya's fans~!!!
Haha~ Maimai, all of H!P girls are cute~★






Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment