Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A (Week of 2/10/2012) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~

Q. You fell down in front of everyone!!! How would you brush it off??



I'd laugh it off >∀<♪ -giggle-!♪



"Yurushite-nyan♪"



I wouldn't gloss over it!!
Since everyone falls sometimes!!



I'd laugh first of all (≧∀≦)v



If I had shoelaces on, I'd probably brush it off like, "My shoelaces were untied~!!!"!? (lol)



I'd say I was looking somewhere else~... (lol)



I'd laugh and go, "Ahaha~"...



Haha~ Most of members just laugh it off!!! Cool~^^~
Love your answer, Momo~♥
Chii-chan's answe is my favorite!!!
Quick thinking, Miya~★
Good answer, Kuma-chan!


Sources:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Translation from
Hello!Online.

1 comment:

  1. Yurushite-nyan.♪♪♪♪♪
    Unique answer... ^^

    ReplyDelete