Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A (week of 2/7/2012) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~



Question: You fell down in front of everyone!!! How would you laugh it off??

I'd be like, "Hmm, I couldn't have faked that any better."


I'd go "Ita~~i" ["That huuurts"]
Even if it didn't hurt much,
I would at least get some attention!!


Tehe (●´∀`●)


Am I getting old?


Subekkamu!
[Note: Subekkamu = suberu (slipping) + Beckham.]


I'd say, 'Someone help me' and
pretend I didn't fall over (laughs)


Yurushite-nyan♪ (laughs) ★
[Note: That's Tsugunaga Momoko's catchprase. Translation: "Please forgive me-ow"]


I'd just stand up again and carry on.
I wouldn't laugh it off!



• I'd say "This kind of stuff is in style now ^^
You didn't know? Oh no, hahaha"
• I'd simply laugh, "Aha, ahahahah" (laughs)

Even if I felt like crying from shame,
I definitely wouldn't burst into tears (*>∀<*)



"Ah, I just felt like doing some push-ups."



What's wrong? I just tried doing a backflip.



Haaaaa...




Gaki-san is trying to fake it by saying that she faked the whole thing~!!! Nice~
Sayu needs our love~^^~♥
Cute answer, Ren-chan!
Haha~ maybe, Mittsi~★
Mizuki's answer is very clever~
Nice one, Eripon!!!
Riho, what an awesome thing to say~^^~
Kanon's answer is my personal favorite!
Yeah~ Haruna! Let's show them, how things should be done in style~!!!
Ayumi & Masaki love to do some exercise~☆
Somehow I can totally see Haruka sighs~




Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment