Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A (week of 12/25/2011) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~



Question: Is there anything you couldn't live without?

☆ Black oolong tea


The love of the fans... (´―`*)


Cellphone ☆彡


Food!!
It's the source of vitality and happiness.


People around me, like friends or family.


Hello!Project goods (・・。)


family(≧∀≦)


My plushy bear Chaachan!



A toothbrush, because I want to keep my teeth
clean all the time. I'm scared what would happen
if someone told me that my breath stinks (><; )



Dolls.
My lovely bear doll.



If my family was no more...
Without my family, I'd be so lonely I couldn't live on.



Cellphone, white rice, bread.




What an awesome answer by Eripon~!!!
Haruna's answer is kind of strange~ lol~^^~




Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment