Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A (week of 1/10/2012) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~



Question: Please give us an example of a surprising aspect of any H!P member.

Funny faces by S/mileage's Dawa (Wada)!
Even though she has a cute face,
she always gives it her all!


The fact that Sato Masaki-chan has many special
abilities!! You wouldn't think she has so many
different abilities since she looks so normal ↑↑


Risako-chan surprisingly eats a lot!!
Or so I heard...


Fukuda Kanon-chan is social!
You know, I pictured her as a shy girl,
but she's actually very outgoing (^^) (laughs)


Eripon has an usually high-pitched voice,
but sometimes it goes down low (laughs)

Kananan ☆ Because of I Love Gorilla!!!


Actually, Iikubo Haruna is not the princess-like
character she seems to be!!!


Suzuki Airi-san's uncle-like sneeze.



Satou Masaki-chan. She responds to emails so fast.
Her sentence structure is...sometimes I don't understand
it, but she uses lot of emoticons and it looks cute.



Morning Musume's Ikubo Haruna doesn't look like it,
but she's ready to make funny faces anytime you ask.



Kudo is too nice!! I always say Kudo is strict,
but she's actually really nice to me ☆



Surprisingly, everyone is funny!




I am totally agree with you, Gaki-san! Ayacho knows how to make funny faces~!!!
Now, I want to see Masaki's special abilities!
Haha~ Ren-chan, are you jelous of Risako~!?
Cinderella was shy for a moment~^^~
Now I know Eripon has low voice like Aika~!
I like Eripon's answer!!!
Wow~ I didn't think Haruna as funny person but now I know thanks to Riho & Ayumi~
Uncle-like sneeze~?! I gotta see it!!!
So Masaki's one of the special abilities is responding to emails fast???
Eh~?! Masaki, you always say that Kudo is strict?
I know what you mean, Haruka~^^~ They are all funny girls and most of them are also shy~



Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment