Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pocket Morning ℃-ute Weekly Q&A (Week of 1/12/2012) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning ℃-ute Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~


Q. Tell us an unexpected aspect of a H!P member.



Tokunaga Chinami-chan makes sharp jabs at Tsugunaga Momoko-chan who's wild and reckless on stage,
but it seems like the two of them have a deep trust in each other, and I think they have a very wonderful relationship.





Morning Musume's 9th gen members, since the 10th gen joined, have been incredibly diligent and serious!!





I hear that Kumai-chan does things quickly only when she goes out for fun (lol)





Miyabi-chan's shy points, and when she's unexpectedly airheaded!!!
It's so cute! (*′艸')





Momo is cutest when she lets her hair down☆ (lol)




Oh~ Maimi seems jelous~^^~
So 9th gen members feel the pressure of being snpais~!!!
Haha~ H!P girls have some funny way of saying things! I love it~ Like Ren-chan, Airi also used the word "I hear" even though they know and see it with their eyes~~!
Air-headed Miya sounds really cute!!
Maimai, you said it! I am 100% agree with you on that~♡ I guess Maimai and I have similar opinions~ After all we share the same blood type~^^~!!!




Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment