Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pocket Morning ℃-ute Weekly Q&A (Week of 1/12/2012) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning ℃-ute Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~


Q. If you had a time machine, would you go to the future? The past? Also, what would you do there?



I'd go to the past and find out what my previous existence was!!
I wonder what relationship I had with ℃-ute members in my past life? I'm curious about things like that! (*^^*)




I'd go to the past.
I'd make my 3-year-old self listen to lots of songs so that my sense of pitch would be good!!
I hear that if you spend your time with music from a young age, your sense of pitch becomes better.




I want to go to the past and whisper to myself all my past regrets from my current self to my self back then ☆彡




I want to return to the past!
And then I want to fix the failures I've had until now (*)/★




I'd go to the past!!!
I want to see it!!!




Wow~ Maimi's answer is so interesting~!!!
Haha~ Nakky, that is cheating~^^~ And also even though it's true but if want to be better, you have to born with certain natural talents!
Airi & Chissa are also thinking about changing their past~~~
Maimai's answer is so passionate!!!





Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment