Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A (week of 1/17/2012) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~



Question: You can choose to go to the past or the future. Where would you go and what would you do there?

The past!!! Because you never know what's
waiting for you in the future, so it's thrilling!
It makes you think, "Lets do my best!"


To the future. Even if I could go to the past,
it can't be changed, so I'd rather go to the future.



The future! I'll get to see what will happen
there and send a message to my past self ↑↑


I'd go to the past.
I think it's better not to know what's
waiting for me in the future (laughs)


I'd go see my future self!!
I wonder how I'll change?

Bubble era (>v<。)/~~~
[Note: The bubble era refers to the 80s economic crisis]


I'd go to the future, and using [Doraemon's]
door-to-anywhere, I'd go around the world!!!
You can move instantly that way,
so I'd be done in one month (〃∀〃)/


I'd go to the past, to the Shouwa era!
And I'd watch a lot of old comedy shows!



I'd go to the future. I'd check to see if I've become
lazier than I am now, and if so, I'd scold myself.



To the future. I could learn a lot from future idols!



I'd fix my mistakes!! Anytime I made a mistake,
I'd go to the past and try again.



The future! I'd like to know what happens
to Morning Musume from now on!




Great answers~!!!
Gaki-san & Mittsi's answers are deep~!
Haha~ Sayu, there are so many theories and hypotheses about time travel. No one knows it for sure~^^~
That's kind of cheating, Ren-chan~★
Mizuki, you might be in the M-line in the future~!!
I think that Eripon is talking about the her dream land, Bubble era~ She might be talking about the actual Bubble era(1986 ~ 1991) if that's the case, I would be really impressed!!! Because she's using it to troll us~^^~!!!
I love Riho's answer~♥ She is a genius!
I am really curious about Kanon's choice since it is not the best era to do the time travel~
Haha~ Haruna, what if you have become the one of the industrious people in the world? Are you going to compliment yourself or buy something good as a reward?
I think Ayumi, you are going to end up teaching some future idols~^^~!!!
Wow! Masaki~ That means you are going to use it every time you make some mistakes, right~!? But I think the question is talking about only one time travel~~
What kind of answer is that, Haruka~!? Believe in yourself and the other members~ Because I am pretty sure that you and other H!P girls will become the # 1 idols in the world!!!



Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment