Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A (Week of 1/13/2012) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~

Q. If you had a time machine, would you go to the future? The past? Also, what would you do there?



Probably the past~ I want to enjoy an athletic festival or cultural festival one more time★!




I'd go to the time papa and mama met, and make fun of them like, "Fuu~ raburabu~♪"!




The past... I want to meet australopithecus!!




The future ☆ I'd go to meet the future Maasa (*≧v≦*)v




The future... What kind of life am I leading? I hope I'm happy ★ミ





I'd go to the past! I want to do it over again from my first year of middle school!!




I'd go to the future and build a bright world.



Captain you are so nostalgic~♡
Haha~ That sounds so fun, Momo~^^~
Chii-chan, I am pretty sure, they will worship you like a goddess~☆
I want to meet future Maasa too!!!
I am sure you will be living a happy life, Miya~
Am I the only one who worries about Kuma-chan's answer?
Haha~ I want to live in that your bright world, Risako but isn't better for you to go to past to build a new world~!?




Sources:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Translation from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment