Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pocket Morning S/mileage Weekly Q&A (Week of 12/21/2011) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's "Pocket Morning S/mileage Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~


Q. Let's say a word to a certain member! Name a Hello! Pro member and say something to her!!



To S/mileage's Fukuda Kanon-chan, "Are you in elementary school???!!"






Suzuki Airi-san. Please do your best as the punning character. This is probably it for me... (lol)






Tsugunaga-san★ I'm wearing your hairstyle!!






MeiMei!! Your eyebrows are too thick!!







Suzuki Kanon-san!! You're too funny!! In everything!!






I'll talk to Nakanishi Kana!! Your gorilla is too real






Hagiwara-san!! I want you to be my girlfriend




Haha~ Ayacho! By Kanon's looks, people will think she's in elementary school~^^~
I like Airi's punning things, Yuuka~!
Kanon's trolling~ lol~!!!
Kana, are you jealous of Meimei's thick eyebrows~!?
Oh! Akari, you and I are thinking alike~ Nice!
Kana's really good at imitating gorilla!
So kawaii, Meimei~!!!


Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment