Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A (Week of 11/18/2011) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~

Q. Which Hello!Pro member do you feel would protect you if a thief came?



Maasa ☆
Since she protected me at haunted houses, I think she would protect me here too!!!



Niigaki-san ♪ More than protecting me, I feel like she'd quickly call the police (o^∀^o)



Maasa!!



Reina-chan ☆



Berryz Kobo's → Chinami and Maasa



Maimi
I feel like she'd be really strong if they fought ☆



Maasa



Haha~ most of BK members chose Maasa to be their savior~!!!
I think because Maasa is the strongest among them!
Gaki-san is not a bad choice, Momo but I think if this happens to Momo in real life, Momo will be the one calling the police~ Because in my opinion Momo is a really strong girl~^^~
Oh~ Maasa chose Ren-chan~~!
Miya's the other choice was Chii-chan! I wonder what would Chii-chan do if this happen in real life~?
Yay~ Kuma-chan! I think Kuma-chan & Maimi can take out a theif!!!



Sources:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Translation from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment