Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A (week of 10/23/2011) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~



Question: What's something you always do before going to sleep?

Checking my blog ☆
and reading the comments ☆



I check and prepare for tomorrow's work schedule!



Hula hoop ☆



Stretching, sit-ups, and washing my hands!!



Different kinds of stretching (curvy dance♪)



I close my eyes ^_^



Stretching! Especially my legs! (T T)



I'll put my stuffed animal to sleep
next to me and pull a towel over it.




A 30-minute massage for a smaller face ♪
My face gets swollen easily,
so I always massage the lymphatic areas.




I prepare music to listen to. I fall asleep to music
every day, so I spend 15 minutes setting the
timer and choosing which songs to play.




Tomorrow's prepartions.
I prepare myself for whatever might happen.




I drink milk and tea!



Wow~ 10th generation are added~! How nice~^^~
I like Gaki-san's answer~!!! I guess I will have to try to leave a comments on her blog(Ever since my fail attempts of leaving comments on girls Ameba blog, I just gave up but I guess I will try Oricon & Gree!)!
Haha~ I guess this is why everyone says Sayu is reliable~
So Ren-chan & Mittsi & Mizuki & Riho do some exercise!!! But Mittsi's answer made me wondering~ Doesn't she need to take a shower or something instead just washing her hands~!?
I close my eyes too, Eripon~^^~!!! (So far, Chii-chan, she said that she slides into bed, from BK & Eripon's answers are the best for this question~!!!)
Ah~ Kanon you are so darn cute!
So Haruna does facial massage~ Interesting!(Risako from BK does pack!!!)
Ho~! Ayumi fall asleep to music like me but I don't set the timer since I usually don't turn-off my TV & Computer!
Haha~ Masaki is the survivor type!!! I think she can survive from any situations~^^~
So Haruka drink something before bed like Momo from BK~!




Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment