Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pocket Morning S/mileage Weekly Q&A (Week of 10/19/2011) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's "Pocket Morning S/mileage Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~


Q. If you were to make an original sandwich, what would you put in it?



Honey




I'd go crazy putting cheese in it.




Dried squid and chocolate ☆ I think it'd be unexpectedly tasty~!!




Green peppers.
Since I really love green peppers.




Yakiniku
Since that seems like it'd be really delicious




Many different kinds of cheese.




Steak
And I'd want to try selling it. ←I feel like it could sell.




When it comes to an original, Kanon is the sure winner!!!
I like Ayaka & Kanon & Akari & Meimi's answers since they include sweets and meats~^^~!!!
Meimi has the right idea! When you are an idol, you should take advantage of that situation and sell anything in your name as many as you can~! Start a franchise or something, girls!!!
And why do I have a feeling that they are asking this food relate question to girls because they are trying to find good answers so they can serve at new cafe in Akihabara~!?!



Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment