Friday, October 21, 2011

Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A (Week of 10/21/2011) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~

Q. What's something you make sure to do every day before sleeping?



I don't do anything especially strange!
Usually things like brushing my teeth!!






Lately I have some strawberry milk shaved ice ♪ Happiness~(u_u*)






I slide into bed.






Watch TV I've recorded ☆






Charge my cell phone.






Prepare for the next day






Pack




Haha~ Does Captain think other people do strange things before they go to bed~!?
Hmm~ Momo! Drinking something before go to bed is not good for you~!
Chii-chan slide into bed~ I slide into my couch~^^~
Like Maasa I watch TV and also listen to the H!P songs from my PC~! (I usually don't turn off my PC and TV~ I watch TV and also watch/listen something on my PC at the same time)
Miya & Kuma-chan & Risako(Beauty time) seems to be preparing for the next day~^^~!!!





Sources:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Translation from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment