Tuesday, October 11, 2011

2nd challenge: Songs that are stuck on my head

Konnichiwa minna-san!! Admin Miyo here!!! Right now, I'll be taking the second challenge...Songs that I always listen to...I actually had a hard time in choosing what songs I like the best cause there's alot and I couldn't decide what to choose. For a song to become my favorite it should be something that has an impact, it could be the message, the MV, anything that could leave an impression to me..

5. If Only - Quartet << Click and LISTEN

I like broadway and I freaking love "The Little Mermaid", so it's not a queation why I like this song. I first heard this song in TLM broadway but when I heard the demo version, it got stuck on my head! And so I'm so frustrated that this wasn't included in the movie! It's such a sweet song about a love that is ready to go beyond the odds, a love that doesn't need words to be. understood *know how a mermaid's voice can be soooo beautiful and hypnotizing*

4. Go Away - 2NE1 << Click and LISTEN

Apart from being an HP fan, I'm also a Black Jack and their song lonely was one of their comeback song and it's really great and it has a strong lyrics. Yup, definitely girl power. It's about being strong after being dumped by your lover and proving to him that breaking up w/ you is not your loss but his! Not to mention, the MV is totally related to the song unlike others that doesn't have any connection with the songs at all.

3. I Feel Pretty But Unpretty << Click and LISTEN

This is a beautiful song with a beautiful message. I heard this on Glee sang by Quin and Rachel, though I was told that they are not the original singers of the song. But what's great about this song is that it erases your insecurities. Beauty is not just seen on the outer side but what's inside. You can buy your hair if it won't grow, you can change your nose if he says so but if you can't look inside you, find out who am I to be in a position to make you feel so damn unpretty. Before you can expect others to see your beauty, you should first learn to see and appreciate yourself. Believe in yourself that you're pretty in your own way and you don't need anyone to tell you that just to prove that you are.

2. Why Did I Fall In Love With You? - DBSK << Click and Listen

The perfect song, perfect lyrics and perfect music video, it's like watching a mini-movie the whole time. But the reason why I like this song so much is that this reminds me of something that had happened a long time ago and it really makes me laugh. Yes, this is what exactly happened to me when i started playing Highstreet5 and I feel like I was the girl in the video, well except for the part where the boy attended the wedding ceremony but everything else was the same XD.

1. Fireworks - Katy Perry

This has to be one of the most inspirational song in our generation. It's a song that will pick you up when you're so down and it makes you feel BIG when you're so small at this time. I'm pretty sure alot of you have heard this song already and understand what I mean.



Okay, so totally HP unrelated, but I hope you enjoyed reading and listening to my fave songs. Hope you like it too...=)
Jya matta ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment