Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A (week of 9/18/2011)


Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~



Question: If you could be a trainer in the zoo, what animal would you choose?

A rabbit.
Reason: It's not noisy.


A penguinnnnnnnnn!! No doubt about it!!!!!
Penguin LOVE☆


A rabbit. I'd put rabbit ears on, too!!


The one that is the ☆easiest☆ to take care of (laughs).


A lion!!!!!!
I'd like to take care of a
white lion or something!!!!! (>w<)


Panda and polar bear (*>v<*) Because I like bears.


A sumatra tiger.


Mr. elephant!


A chimpanzee.





A rabbit~!? I thought Ai-chan would say something like a bear or tiger because bear is her favorite animal and tiger is her eastern zodiac sign~!!! Penguin is nice choice~^^~! Haha~ I think everyone already knew what'd Sayu say! Ren-chan is being Ren-chan again~^^~!!! Training a lion sounds cool~ I love Mizuki & Eripon's answers since my favorite animals are bears and tigers!!! Haha~ Mr. elephant~!? Is she talking about this kind of elephant~???

Training a chimpanzee sounds fun~^^~!!!




Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.
Sumatra Tiger.


1 comment:

  1. Ha! Ikuta wants sumatran tiger, does she know where sumatra is?

    -arif- <-indonesian

    ReplyDelete