Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pocket Morning S/mileage Weekly Q&A (Week of 9/21/2011) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning S/mileage Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~


Q. If you could swap your voice with another Hello!Pro member's, whose voice would you choose?


Tsugunaga-san. I want to try having a high-pitched voice for 1 day! I'd try being burikko* (cute & child-like)!




Takahashi-san. Since I love her so much!





Nakajima-san ☆ Since she has a really cute voice, I'm envious!!!





Maeda Yuuka-san.
Her voice is really too cute.
Since I'm calmed when I hear that voice, I want to be calming myself.





Maeda Yuuka-chan
Since she has a characteristic voice, and it's high-pitched





Takahashi Ai-san
I would like to try it once since it doesn't falter however she dances and her singing voice is very pretty.





Tsugunaga-san
Since not just her voice, but her overall impression is cute




Two votes for Ai-chan & Momo & Yuuka~! One vote for nakky~ I didn't know the word "burikko" can be used as positive~!!! Usually it has negative meaning~ So that's is why usually Berryz Koubou members use it to tease Momo~^^~!!!

* Burikko: Describing an adult woman who acts cute and girlish, usually to appeal to men or a person(girl) who pretend to be pretty and cute in order to seek attention from others(guys).

Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment