Friday, March 23, 2012

Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A (week of 2/28/2012) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~



Question: If you could ask God just one thing, what would it be?

Please tell me your address (laughs)


Tell me, am I cute?!



Where are you??



How far can you see?? (laughs)


Sometimes I just have to say "Oh My God!"
What do you think about that?


I'll become a magician (・∀・)/~~~



I bet you'd like to ride a merry-go-round, wouldn't you?


Please explain your fashion sense!



It'd be, "Do you believe in god?"



Where are you?



hope to become No.1 in Morning Musume one day.



I'd like to switch with Morning Musume's
Tanaka Reina-san.





Haha~ Gaki-san is asking for the address~^^~
Sayu's question is similar to Momo's~★
Ren-chan & Ayumi want to know where is God~!!!
I get the feeling that Mittsi already know the answer to her question~☆
Haha~ Nice question, Mizuki! My friends say "OMG"~ lol Oh! And just don't say God's name in vain!
Haha~ Eripon wanted let God knows what she wants to become in the future!!! But I wonder~ Is Eripon talking about real magician or fake magician we know and can see on TV?
Is Riho teasing God or maybe she wants to ride her favorite playground ride with God~!?
Haha, I am aslo curious about God's fashion sense too Kanon!!!
Haruna is a philosopher~
Masaki has an ambition!
Wow~ Haruka, your answer is adorable & also creepy at the same time~ lol




Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online

No comments:

Post a Comment