Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A (Week of 3/23/2012) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~

Q. If you were entering a haunted house, which Hello! Pro member would you want to take with you?




Maasa!!!
It could only be Maasa!!
She'd definitely protect me!!!!!



I'd go in with Risako, and we'd leave together at the first exit!!



Maimi



Chisato
Since we promised that we'd go together sometime~↑↑



Chinami → Though it'd be really scary, I feel like she'd save miya if I cried.



Maa-san!



Maasa!
Since she protected me when we went once.




Haha~ this is so funny question~^^~
Most of H!P girls easily get scared by these kinds of things~
Especially Momo & Sayu & Risako & Cinderella & Gaki-san!!!
If you put those 5 girls together, they will leave together at the first exit~~~
I will take Riho & Kame-chan & Maimai if I have to choose three people~
I pick those three because of their blood type~^^~!!!



Sources:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Translation from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment