Saturday, March 3, 2012

Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A (Week of 3/2/2012) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~

Q. Let's say a word to a certain member! Name a Hello! Pro member and say something to her!!




Miyabi
I love you so much~!!!!!



I'll say a word to Natsuyaki Miyabi!!
Please stop saying "Momochi" as "Babachi"!!!!



Tsugunaga...
Stop leaning on my shoulders!!



Riho-chan★
You're seriously cute~★★
Be my little sis (≧∀≦*)★★



℃-ute's Chisato!!
"Please always continue to be Miyabi's fan, okay ★彡 lol"



(S/mileage's) Kanon-chan★
Really, thanks for being my fan~!
I'm so happy★★



Nakanishi-chan, your face when you do a gorilla impression
is so awesome~!



Confession to Miya from Captain~♥
Haha~ poor Momo, I am pretty sure Miya will keep calling you Babachi~!
Momo just rejected by Chii-chan!!!
I want to make Riho my little sister too, Maa~
Don't worry Miya, Chissa's love will never go away~★
Cinderella will be really happy to hear that Kuma-chan!
I was really impressed by Kanana's impression too, Risako~^^~



Sources:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Translation from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment