Saturday, February 25, 2012

Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A (week of 2/21/2012) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~



Question: If you got a one-week holiday, what would you do?

Just have fun! I'd go on a trip!!


I'd like to go to Okinawa with sis and mom!!!!
Or I'd like to go to Utsunomiya with Eri!!!!


I'd like to go to an onsen with my family!!


I want to go to Hawaii ☆
I'd take my time watching the ocean, shopping,
eating meat and going to power spots ☆


I'd go on a family trip!
(Overseas? Japan? It'd be fun anywhere ♪)


I'd have some fun with my Fukuoka friend \(・∀・)/


Sleeping, of course!


I'd spend day one to three in Disney having fun.
The fourth day, I'd buy plenty of outfits at Shimamura.
The remaining 3 days, I would just relax.



Sleeping a lot, reading all the books I've piled up,
watching horror movies, playing games...I'd do
everything I like to do. Then I'd reply to fan letters,
and invite Wada-san to a gallery.



I'd travel around to unknown places
in my hometown with friends.



Sleepover trip with my family.



I'd like to go to Disneyland with Niigaki-san for 1 week.





Haha~ nice most of members will go on a trip with family/friends or alone~!!!
My favorite answer is Riho's because I'd do the same thing~^^~
And also I like Mittsi & Kanon & Haruna's answers! They are so detailed~★
I really want Sayu to take some pictures of Kame-chan if they happen to go there!
Haha~ Haruka picked perfect person to go Disneyland with~!!! Gaki-san knows everything about Disneyland! Personally, I'd add Ayacho & Cinderella since they are expert too~^^~!!!



Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment