Saturday, February 25, 2012

Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A (Week of 2/24/2012) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~

Q. If you could get a week-long holiday, what type of thing would you like to try doing?



I'd want to go on a trip or something!!
It'd be great to be able to have a week-long trip



A trip by myself ♪
I'd like to try doing one before I become 20~☆



Fly to Hawaii!!
I'd want to eat a big hamburger!!



Definitely a trip, right!!



I'd go overseas★



I'd go on an overseas trip!
And I'd want to do lots of shopping★



I'd want to take a trip!



Wow~ All of Berryz Kobo members want to go to trip~!!!
Interesting~ Most of Morning Musume members answered with family/friends trip but BK members want to go by themselves~^^~


Sources:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Translation from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment