Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A (week of 2/14/2012) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~



Question: If you could exchange a body part of any HelloPro member for yours, whose and what would it be?

Kuma-chan's legs ☆☆


Gaki-san's tiny face size!!!!



Sayashi's everything from the eyes down ♪彡


Miyabi-chan's nose.
My nose looks like a dumpling, so I
wish I had a nicely-shaped small nose.


Tsugunaga Momoko-san's everything (*≧∀≦*)


Eyes: Suzuki Airi-san
Mouth: Wada Ayaka-san
Nose: Natsuyaki Miyabi-san


Iikubo Haruna-chan's eyes (Because my eyes are small)


Yajima-san's eyebrows.



I'd like to get Mano Erina-san's cute mouth.



"I'd like to have Berryz Koubou's
Sugaya Risako-san's tareme eyes.
[Note: Tareme eyes = droopy, doe-like, moe, etc. More info here]




I'd like to mix Kudo's face with Tanaka Reina-san's eyes.



C-ute's Suzuki-san's mouth and eyes.





It seems to me that Gaki-san wants to be tall~
Haha~ Sayu, your face is not big!
Ren-chan doesn't like small eyes~★
I love your nose, Mittsi~!!!
Mizuki and Haruna like cute things☆
Eripon planned everything already!
I have seen smaller eyes, Riho~
I think your eyebrows fit you perfectly right now, Kanon!!!
So Ayumi wants a kind and soft eyes~!?
Masaki wants to mix it, yeah!!!
Airi will be happy to hear that Haruka~^^~



Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment